some talks, some emotions, some expressions & some silence

Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Illusion

The journey begins with a separation
The eyes are now trying to see, wide open
Whispering to my anxious heart, sobbing
And the illusion shall live no more!
Every dawn a new strength arises
but then its killed by the dusk
The illusion is the sinner, & not me
I am real and I am mortal, and so is you
But the illusion is not, it feels nothing
Painful it is to embrace a foul wind
Love not your emotions but your self
Rule your head and let it not rule you
Run and run till you hit the mark
And with every mile imbibe the will.
Then go away, into the real world
With people you can touch and feel
Where you find thoughts profound
This Journey today marks a separation
Oh my illusion, I need no more of you.

No comments: