some talks, some emotions, some expressions & some silence

Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 March 2010

A Pretty Sin


Shall not my credence in love fade
Shall not my confidant, you depart
Shall not I rue of this pretty sin
Shall not there be a moment you grief
Shall not then I be callous and stoned
Shall not there be a fruit you can’t taste
Shall not there be a fiction without you
Shall not there be a fact more than your heart
Shall not there be a poem you can’t adore
Shall not there be a trumpet you can’t play
Shall not there be a war where you make truce
Shall not there be a time you don’t succeed
Shall not there be a moment you remorse
Shall not then be a second you can’t smile
Shall not my credence in love die
Shall not you leave me, my comrade
And shall not I be a sinner anymore.

No comments: