some talks, some emotions, some expressions & some silence

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2009

IF

If I see you in my hidden prayers
If I promise to be with you in eternity
If I admire you every dawn I live
If I wish to see you in my dreams
If your tears are as precious as my smile
If your smile is as cherished as my soul
If your melancholy is my hatred
If your rejoice is my love
If you fight for what you wish
And If I be with you till I'm slain
If anyday I dont wake up
I would wish the most to see you
For if I'm slain its only for you
For if I see you not, my dreams will
And then if I say how much I know you
And then if I say how much I understand you
And then if I say how much I trust you
And then if I say how much I admire you
And then if I say how much I love you
Would you come to me and be my best friend?

No comments: